Tuesday, July 31, 2012

*insert title here*

Hey everyone! It's Tuesday!


I'm not sure what I wanna write about today, so I guess I'll start with an update on the prayer request I posted last week! I think God saw our impatience when I posted my last blog... Well, the morning after I posted that request, he got a phone call around 8am. He got a job offer! He got all the necessary drug tests and his training starts on the 13th. So, I guess keep his training in your prayers? And thanks so much for sending up your prayers and good vibes! <3


Hmm...  

Umm...

So, as opposed to what I said in last week's post about taking this semester off, I started looking at some courses that I could take, and I also looked into what I'll need to do to transfer to a more preferred college. Well, I missed the date to submit my transcripts, so I'll have to wait. And with regards to my Fall semester, I'm considering taking Anthropology 215. I don't really need it, but it sounds truly interesting. It's basically a course on religions and their impacts on the world and different cultures. Unfortunately, it's not being taught by my favorite professor (who I took Physical Anthropology from), but it's still an interesting subject and I love Anthropology. If I do take it, you can be certain I'll be writing a lot about my experiences in the class and some of the things I've learned! 

Well, other than that, there's not much else to write about.

Well, that's all folks! 
DFTBA! 
Shelby W. 

No comments:

Post a Comment