Thursday, July 26, 2012

A Toyota has just smashed right through my writer's block.

Hello everyone! Just to clarify the title, no I was not involved in a car accident. I've just had a great day, which is surprising for this summer. Plus, I'm actually looking for a newer car, and after today it will probably be a Toyota.

Today after work my roommate and I went to a dealership so that I could test drive models of cars that my mom has helped me find at her job that I can pick from. Unfortunately, the dealership only had 2012 models, and those aren't even in my price range. But much to my surprise after telling the salesperson my situation, he understood that I'm a broke college student and he still let me drive the two cars that I wanted to, and oh my gosh did I wish for a mountain of money to fall into my lap right at that moment! But the sales guy did have a catch for his good deed. Upon walking out, I was handed a handful of his cards to give to people that are looking for a new car, and with every person that comes in and says that I recommended him, I get a little bit of money. Can you say," world's coolest job"?

So that's how one of the non-suckish days of my whole summer has gone.

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend and DFTBA!

Also, next week I don't think that I'm going to do the short story challenge. I'm sorry.

'Til next time,

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment