Monday, July 2, 2012

Happy birthday Linnea!


So,Dooms day.... There is no real sure fire way to know what I am going to do in any doomsday scenario. I would like to think I would be with my family during the crisis. But I can't for sure say I wouldn't just snap and get all that I couldn't or was too scared to before then. I have thought about the end of the world a lot and the only thing I can say for certain is that I have absolutely no idea.

Rachel, I have no idea how to get your strength up or get better at sports to be honest. I was never the doer I was always the thinker hahaha

Nicole, do not be ashamed of anything you write! And if anyone laughs at your righting based on the premise then muck with them!

Linnea (once more) I am happy to hear you found your Ilene!

On American Culture: I think you pretty much hit it right on the head, Lianna. We are a cumulative culture when it comes to culture. I think a lot of (rich) people need to get the stick out of there butt and give a bit back to the community other than celebrity gossip. Other than that I don't mind being in a melting pot just as long as we don't turn into Moss Eisley.....*holds it in*...... (Space port. You will never find a more retched hive of scum and villainy). We need to all look out for ech other is what it all comes down to. Regardless of how hard that can be at times.


D to the F to the TBA, Y'all! Out!

Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment