Thursday, July 12, 2012

Short and sweet, but full of pretty pictures!

I think that picture pretty much sums up...well, I guess my life. My blog and Instagram  even have "thoughts" and "scatterbrain" in the titles. So naturally, as you can imagine my brain is a little convoluted on some days, but I have actually managed quite well in my 23 years. I saw this on Tumblr and instantly saved it to my computer because it fits me rather well.

 
I am particularly fond of this quote because it actually is pretty relevant to all of us and it makes me feel all of the writing that I have been trying to do lately isn't all for nothing. Even on the days when I really feel like it is. 


Well  tomorrow I'm going to go see the Amazing Spiderman movie with a friend, and I'm super excited because Andrew Garfield & Emma Stone are pretty much amazing. Both in their own rights of course, but together...I can only imagine that this movie is going to be amazing!! 


This is one of my favorite pictures on my computer because I'm holding my signed copy of TFiOS that I practically had to beg my now ex-boyfriend to buy for me because, well it's John Green, and no one should ever be denied the possibility of owning a first edition book of one of their favorite author's that they got to see the whole strenuous process of signing EVERY first page of the first printing of played out on the Interwebs. I mean, that's just mean.
On that note, I think that this post is done. Great pictures and stories everyone. I would have added pictures of my family that I really like but computer has hidden them from me at the moment.

DFTBA and have a lovely weekend everyone, and Craig, I can't wait to see your Saturday post! I hope that things are better for you.

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment