Friday, June 22, 2012

Back to Normal

I actually had to go back and reread my last post. I knew it was about Charlie Brown, but I didn't even entirely remember what I wrote. I crashed more-or-less effective immediately after that post. This one has more structure. I promise.

Craig, thanks for the understanding, and happy birthday to your mom! Also, AWESOME choice on movies. :) The Princess Bride is made of win.

Shelby, AW! Happy 21st! I'm SO glad to hear that you're becoming part of your fiance's family. That was really, really awesome, and quite special! I hope things continue to move in that direction. :)

Rachel, I too am incredibly jealous of your trip! I would love to hear more about it when you get back! And I understand your wish to punish me. To be honest, I don't want to be, but I do feel like I deserve it. I had a definite derp moment.

Nicole, I don't know what to say to you that I haven't said in person. XD Agreed... Six more weeks. You can survive Mother Hen! And I will survive Clean Freak 1 and Clean Freak 2 (though I'm not nearly as crabby toward those two as I have been; we've mellowed out). Now if only the final roommate would stop being mad at me... Bah. BUT we can hide in each others' rooms as the need arises, yes?

My daily life has been a bit off... For as little as I've had to do this week, it's been incredibly long. My math adviser is in D.C. for the week, so things have been quiet on that front. Meanwhile, I've helped in the costume shop, picked up my new phone, gotten into a fight with one of my suitemates, cried a few times in massive bouts of nostalgia, laughed my butt off at my friends and the other people on headset, and sat through Charlie Brown for the fifth time. I have also decided to drop as many math classes as I can while still obtaining my degree and plan to double major in Math and Theatre simply because theatre makes me happier than anything has in a long time. It's been both calm and hectic and stupidly emotional. But being in the theatre tonight put me in an extraordinarily good mood. :D I start classes again on Monday. Eight a.m. four days a week, 2.5 hours a day. All Spanish. I'm not particularly excited, but it'll help me for my upcoming trip to Honduras! (My passport got here today. I'm SO excited. EEK!)

To answer this week's question... I don't actually remember any. I was usually a good kid, and I was hopelessly in love with Nickelodeon and Disney movies, so I spent a good chunk of time on that. I remember watching this movie Screech or Screecher or something like that (It wasn't Scream) that terrified me. Also, Stay Alive with Frankie Munez, which freaked me out as a kid. But that's really the only ones I remember.

But I think that's all I have for the week. Craig, I will see you on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment