Monday, June 25, 2012

Howdy, y'all! Another Monday blog headed for your faces!

My mommy says thank you for the birthday wishes XD

 I really liked the movies that you all said you had watched while you where kids. I have a LOT of movies I shouldn't have watched. My family is really in love with scary movies and general badasserie so I watched a lot of gory scary movies. Friday the 13th, Halloween, Exorcist, Poltergeist, ect.

So I am working with this company to try and get me employed but with the way things are going I am going to have to jump threw a bunch of hoops and do things I would need to be employed to do and I am sitting here like "What the heck is wrong with you?" Granted this is stuff I need to have done but I can't afford to have it or have it done. (sorry, being vague) Thats really what is on my mind right now. I am not really sure what to do. Save for walking away from a company that has done more harm than good and just do it myself. That seems like the best thing for me to do. *sigh* sorry, crappy blog from Craig today I just have a lot on my mind. I will try to be awesome for my next one ^.^

Best wishes and DFTBA,
Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment