Thursday, August 23, 2012

I almost forgot...

Hello lovelies,

So school for Linnea and I starts next week. I'm actually quite excited, especially since my mile long to-do list has just downsized to something more of a book. So that has been great for my anxiety levels, and I've spoken to two of my professors for the semester and they have assured me that the three classes that I'm in with them are going to be great. So, by default this year shall be great too. That, ladies and Craig, is how teaching is done right.

I'm so happy that this summer is ending. I'm not even going to lie you guys. Not to be dramatic or anything, but it was probably one of the longest summers of my life. Don't get me wrong, it had it's ups and downs but the fact that the halls are filling up and friend's are returning from far away places and the Back to School aisles are returning in shops every where, makes me a very happy Nicole.
On that note, it's almost midnight here, and I need to go to bed so that I can get my sleep schedule set for next week.

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend, and DFTBA

Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment