Monday, August 20, 2012

           Has le Magic on the brain

  So I have had a fun couple of days. My mom came over yesterday and today and we chilled for a bit which is always awesome! And this is where the title comes in by the way. She was hanging out on my couch playing some Super Mario Bros Wii while I sorted my Magic the Gathering cards XD Magic has been all I have been able to think about for a while now. I am trying to get my little cousin into it and she likes it but it's not the first thing she thinks about doing. Which sucks sometimes because she is the only person I can play with save for my brother. He said he was down to play but we haven't got around to it yet haha. Thats pretty much all life has been thus far not including stressful stuff I don't really wish to go into. So I will sign off here.

Have fun, be safe, be happy, and DFTBA,
Craig

 

No comments:

Post a Comment