Thursday, August 16, 2012

Happiness is a slow progression, but it's not an impossible goal.

Hey guys,
It's been a very long week, and I'm SO glad that it's almost over. How about you guys? I hope everyone is doing well.
Yesterday, I went with the yearbook staff at my school to the book publisher's that are doing are book and I got to see my name in several bylines and on beautifully printed paper about to be bound. It was beautiful, and I can't wait to have my own copy. :)
Last night I also finally got my new car, and my mom, being the amazing woman that she is gave me a full tank of gas because I'm currently too poor to get some on my own until next week. All I need is to get my car legal before school starts, buy a few more things for school and I'm good to go.

I'm so excited for what the next few weeks are going to hold.

Have a great week everyone, that's all I've got for now.

DFTBA

No comments:

Post a Comment