Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Another day..another blogger.

Hello everyone,

I'm Nicole. I was invited to write in this collab-blog by the brilliant mastermind, Linnea, who also happens to be one of my best friend's at the school we go to. So without further ado, here we go.

-I'm currently a sophomore in college working on a Bachelor's in Public Relations with a minor in Sociology, and so far I really love it.

-I've actually been blogging myself for roughly five years now and I chronicle everything from random daily things in my life that have excited me, to having cancer and experiencing chemotherapy for four months, to losing a parent.

I'm not sure what else to put here since I'm writing this on my lunch break and I don't have a lot of time left. See everyone next Thursday, and have a lovely weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment