Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Video Games and Mini-Vacation Planning

Hey everyone! It's Tuesday!

Today is basically very uneventful. Watched Midnight In Paris, which I find to be a brilliant movie and made my day to watch all the way through once more. And while watching, I remembered that I had to post on the blog today. I realize that all of you rarely post these days, and there's two possible reasons for that: 1) You're impossibly busy or 2) Your life is incredibly boring. Either way, I hope to see more of your posts. I am in the second category, so I enjoy reading posts from people who might be impossibly busy and have actual things to do every day. 

Apart from the movie watching and boredom, I've been sort-of planning a mini-vacation to Disneyland with my fiancé. 

I love Disneyland. My fiancé thinks that I am addicted to looking up Disney related things. I think it's healthy. I've always loved Disney, and Disneyland is one of my favorite places to visit. The problem with such a trip is how expensive the parks are year-around. Planning is tricky, and takes a lot of work. But, we do plan on going soon. And I can promise that my post following the trip will be full of photos from the trip! At least then my posts will be entertaining. :P 

Today, Resident Evil 6 came out. My fiancé is obsessed with those games, so as soon as he gets home from work, we'll be playing that all night! I played Resident Evil 5 with him and I was surprisingly good at it. So, hopefully I'll do well with this game.  
  
Well, I hope to see posts from the rest of you soon... I'd hate to discover that I'm the only one posting now... :(

Hope the rest of the week is full of awesomeness for y'all! 
DFTBA
Shelby W.

No comments:

Post a Comment