Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Hey everyone! It's almost Wednesday and I almost forgot to write my post for today! I decided to work my way to finishing Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7 on my own since my fiancé isn't really into the game anymore. And lets just say I got a little annoyed with it. =P

Nothing has really happened this past week besides my fiancĂ© and deciding on the possible month of our wedding. October 2013. While this is exciting, and Lord knows I've been getting ideas from Pinterest and other websites, we still have to sit down and discuss the financial side of the planning with our parents. Like most folks, our families aren't rich. So planning this will certainly come down to a lot of DIY and creativity. But hey, that makes the ceremony and reception even more personal, memorable and fun! 

I hope all is well with y'all and that I'll be able to read something from you soon! 

DFTBA!
Shelby W.

No comments:

Post a Comment