Thursday, September 6, 2012

I love Autosave

Hello everyone,
Have you guys ever tried to blog from a tablet? Well, it`s not that easy..because I`m currently attempting it and predictive text is becoming a lifesaver. Cherry flavored. But I am already thinking that this was a great investment, especially since I`m a Public Relations major and what not.
So, it`s almost the third week of school and so far things are going okay (knock on wood), I actually enjoy waking up on Mondays. How often is that said?
I sadly don`t have a lot to add today..and I know that`s been my general disposition lately, but being busy hasn't really let me allowed me to blog as much as I've wanted to, sadly.

Hopefully next time my update will be worth reading. I'm going to aim for it to be!

Have a great weekend everyone!

DFTBA

Nicole

P.S. I almost lost this post, but the autosave feature on here saved me from a lot of panicking.

No comments:

Post a Comment