Monday, September 17, 2012

Hello, all! Monday once more!

 First off: Shelby, That was beautiful. I feel pretty much the same way and feel that America is far to in love with testosterone and hitting things. You can't blame me for feeling like this since I grew up as the schools punching bag. 


 My time has been spent much the same as always: Gaming and hanging out with my cousin. I did start to read the Harry Potter books over again so thats something new haha. And I went to a rock show the other day and got a shout out from the band which was really awesome XD Other than that: nothing. So I will go ahead and sign off



Best wishes and DFTBA,
Craig

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that someone feels the same way I do. It makes me feel less nervous about sharing my opinions about such things! Thanks, Craig!

    ReplyDelete