Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013: Make it Awesome!

It's 2013 and I am not writing on Tuesday! Oh my! I totally forgot to post yesterday, so I'm just gonna steal Wednesday (since it's been alone recently) and use it.

I've been thinking about this new year and how it can be awesome and I'll most enjoy it. In 2012, I had been planning an awesome trip to Comic-Con and trying to figure out the dreadful business of wedding planning. The Comic-Con trip has been tossed aside due to financial issues, and the wedding planning hasn't really gone anywhere besides the murmuring comment of, "Hopefully it will take place in October 2013...?"

I know. This is sad.

So I've been trying to come up with things that will make 2013 worthwhile. A few things (resolutions, if you will) I have come up with are...

  1. Reading as many books as I can in 2013.
  2. Officially starting my novel (I failed at NaNoWriMo)
  3. Getting serious about school.
  4. Wedding.
Of course I hope there are other amazing things mixed in there... Maybe a trip to an awesome concert, Disneyland...etc. I hope that 2013 will be much more interesting than 2012. In the end, a year is what you choose to make it. I want it to be awesome... so it will be. I've already begun on number one. I'm currently reading Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion. It's awesome. ;)

Sorry for this silly post. I had so many better things to say... Oh well.

I hope 2013 is everything you want it to be and more! Reach for the stars and DFTBA!
Shelby W.

No comments:

Post a Comment