Wednesday, August 1, 2012

What is the meaning to life?

I'm pretty sure this post might be late, it's definitely late for Australia anyway. So I'm sorry if it is but to be honest, I really don't know what to write about. I've been trying to figure out a lot of things lately.

I work for my dad, which is awesome, but I want more. I have this whole degree I am not using as much as I want to be. I have this head filled with creative ideas of novels I want to write or poems and short stories I want to get out there. I have plans for my future, dreams and pictures of just how I want it to be. And yet I feel so stagnant. There's so much more to life than what I am doing right now, so many bigger things that I could be tackling.

Is it weird of me to say all of this when I have practically no spare time. Between my full time job, my freelance jobs, my two sports, my gf, and my family... I really don't have time for anything else... or do I? I know this probably isn't the place for me to ponder the meaning to life, and yet here I am. By the looks of it we are all having a slightly off week. I promise a better post next week guys.

Also, I noticed no one really got into the writing idea, but I'm still going to push ahead for next week, so if anyone's still keen on it, check out my post from last week for the info :)

No comments:

Post a Comment